Chick-fil-A Delivery Driver
At Chick-fil-A Bryan, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A Bryan is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting Chick-fil-A Bryan if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
- You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a set day off every week to spend with family and friends.
- We start all driving team members at $11.00 an hour.
- Average tip is $4 dollars
- Average orders an hour are 2
It's a Great Place to Work!
- At Chick-fil-A, our Team Members are more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team.
- Vacation Time--based on hours worked
- 401 (k)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Gym Reimbursement
- Provide your own vehicle
- Provide a driving record from https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/how-order-driver-record, select the 2A Certified.
- Must be trained in two positions before being put on the driver schedule
Must be able to:
- Work outside while wearing proper temperature and safety gear
- Communicate in an open and healthy manner
- Ask questions
- Wholeheartedly serve others